Monday, April 29, 2019

Entry #3 Home Study coming up

The Mommy Monday Prayer Wall is up and officially accepting new prayer hopefuls! There is a section for Current Mommies, Current and Counting Mommies and Future Mommies. As I mentioned in Entry #2, I am committing to praying for all of these women each Monday (at the very least). If you haven’t told me already and would like to be added, send me a text or direct message. Under the Future Mommies section, I am adding a few of the women who have reached out and expressed their desire to be a grandma - I will be praying for your daughters/daughter-in-laws.

This prayer wall is right above where the diaper changing station is. Prayer can be life changing too! (I like to play on words.) I hope you’re able to feel God’s love for you and for you to know that you can trust and hope in Him.

A little update on our journey. We are completing the home study application and have a home study visit scheduled in a couple of weeks. We are very excited for the things to come and are praying for God to open the door for the opportunity for us to be parents. Through it all, we hope and trust in Him.

May your Monday be Merry and full of prayer for the direction God wants you to go in.

Thank you for reading and for praying for us,

Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Journey Towards Parenthood Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design